Friday, January 31, 2014

Peaks, Pits, Praises, Prayers

This week has been exciting for my little family. We have had to adjust to our new member Remy and learn how to live again with a little one. She is such a little joy and so fun to play with. I am so glad that we have brought her into our family and made her our own. This week has been a week of adjustments for all of us and so far I think we have adapted pretty well. School and work are still crazy and coming home to this little ball of energy just makes things even more interesting.


Yes she does sleep like this with as many toys as she can around her. She likes to touch all of them and have them in close reach of her. She's a little spoiled already. 

Peaks: This week my constant peak has been coming home to Remy and having her to play with. She has so much love for us and it is so encouraging to walk in your door after a day at work and see her happy face. She just loves to greet you at the door. 

Pits: My main pit this week has been missing my little sisters basketball games. She plays on Tuesday and Friday nights most of the time and I have class on Tuesday nights so I always miss those games. She is a senior so I feel like I'm missing out on so much and I hate not being able to go to all of her stuff. 

Praises: Having such an amazing support system through Jarr. He really is so supportive and comforting to me everyday. I can't imagine not having him always praying for me and encouraging me to follow my heart and chase my dreams. 

Prayers: I would like to ask for continued prayers for my family. We are healing slowly and just need all the prayers we can get. Losing someone is never easy and everyone heals differently afterwards. 





What are your Peaks, Pits, Praises, and Prayers this week? 


Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment