Thursday, February 20, 2014

Peaks, Pits, Praises, Prayers


This week has been full of new things and some changes. Our little girl Remy had her second set of booster shots yesterday, she was so good. She is such a good girl and is learning so much. She just brings so much joy to our lives.


My baby sister had her senior night on Monday of this week. She is growing up so fast and I'm so proud of the young women she has become. This is a picture of myself, my little sister, and my momma; I love these two lovely ladies so much. 

Peaks; This week was Jarr's birthday on Thursday, he is getting old! The funny thing is that I'm older then he is. :) My little sister had her senior night so I got to see all of my family on Monday of this week and spend some time with them. 

Pits; My little sister had her senior night and Jarr had his birthday so I'm feeling old this week. I used to baby sit some of the girls and boys that play on the high school team, not to mention my sister. So I feel like an old lady this week. 

Praises; My cousin Brayden is home from Korea on leave right now for 30 days before he has to go back. It has been such a blessing to have him back even if it's only for a few days. 

Prayers; My cousin Brayden's great grandpa passed away on Thursday afternoon. He lived a long wonderful life but the family is still very sad. He was a wonderful man and left such an impact on everyone's lives that he touched. If you could just pray for my family, we've had a lot of loss lately. 

What are your Peaks, Pits, Praises, and Prayers this week? 
Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment