Friday, May 9, 2014

Peaks, Pits, Praises, Prayers

Well it was finals week for me and Jarr so this week has been a little rough. We haven't had much sleep and we are both pretty worn out. Today is our last real day together until he comes back at the end of the summer. I have to work all day and then we move him tomorrow. It will be good for us in the long run, last summer this was good for our relationship. It really helped us appreciate the time that we did have together and to value that time more. We spent a lot less time on our electronics when we were together and a lot more time actually together. So for this week here are my top peaks, pits, praises, and prayers.

Sweet Remy staying up with me while I finish my last paper, she is worn out from her doggie daycare interview.

Peaks: Finals are OVER!!!! Woooohooooo I cannot express my relief to be done with school for the year. We both had some really tough classes so this is a nice break for us.

Pits: That means that Jarr leaves tomorrow for the summer. He will only be 4 1/2 hours away but we both work full time and we won't know what his weekend schedule will ever be like so it could be a long time without seeing each other.

Praises: I passed my hardest class! I was really worried about passing it because I'm going to be honest, Spanish is not my forte. Three semesters of it and now I am finally done. I cannot thank the Lord enough for helping me get through that.

Prayers: For my sanity this summer, I will be at home all summer with the fur babies by myself. This will be a first with Remy. She is a handful at 5 months as a German Shepherd but she really is a good puppy. I just hope she stays that way when dad is gone and mom is really in charge. We will find out who the real alpha is this summer.



What are your Peaks, Pits, Praises, and Prayers this week?

Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment