Monday, April 14, 2014

Craft Show Set-Up

A few weeks ago I went to a craft show and set up some of my furniture and crosses. I have made a few different pieces for this show and changed my set up so I thought y'all might like to see it.







































This is a gorgeous antique old round table I found and just refinished the top of. On top of it is one of my large crosses. 




These are some old window frames I found and I put some hooks on them and added some wire mesh to the back so I could hang my pieces on them. I think they look really cool with the rest of my furniture and they go well with the theme of my booth. 




These three pieces are my favorite in the booth this weekend. I love the sign "Be Still" because that is one of my favorite Bible verses. The read coat rack is gorgeous and I think it would be a great piece in someone's house by their front door or in a mud room. I also love this old antique yellow piece of furniture. It is made of solid wood and it such a great sturdy piece. 




These are some more of my crosses and another coat rack that I absolutely love the handles on. Those handles are just great and I think they really add something special to this piece.



This sign wasn't quite ready for this show. It still needed to be distressed some before it made its first showing but I couldn't help but take it. I love this gray coffee table and its gorgeous legs.




What do you think of my craft show set up? Any tips, tricks, or things you would like to suggest I do?




No comments:

Post a Comment