Thursday, April 16, 2015

Closets Closets Closets

Like every girl in the world I have a great love for closets. I want one that is big, bright, and beautiful. I would love to have a closet full of fabulous clothes that is perfectly organized and has wonderful decor. Ha, I know that's what we all want, what we actually have is closets that are so stuffed full of clothes its amazing that the bars hanging up our clothes don't break under the weight.

Or is that just me? Anyway, I hope to someday have a big walk in closet that I dream about. Like Carrie Bradshaw said, "I like to keep my money right where I can see it, hanging in my closet."

Image

I really like how this closet has a shelf above the clothes for purses and also has built in drawers under the clothes shelf. I think this is a great idea for all of your unmentionables that you want to keep hidden but also organized.

Image

Now what girl in her right mind wouldn't LOVE a closet with a staircase in it. I mean if I could fill this baby up man oh man would we have some money issues. It would be a fun time but I would cringe to see the bill for all of these beautiful clothes.

Image

Now the OCD person inside me really loves the color coordinating in this closet. I must admit, all of my clothes are color coordinated in my closet and I have a book shelf full of t-shirts which are also color coordinated. I'm also really loving how it has shoe racks and a special place for the boots to stand up, this is such a great organizational closet!

Image

The thing I like the most about this closet isn't the size its the natural light. That window would be a dream in any closet. I also like how it has that gorgeous chandelier and that fun carpet. I think this would be a great closet to fill up and would happily take the job.

What would be in your dream closet? How do you like to organize your clothes?


Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment