Thursday, April 9, 2015

Bathroom Dreams

Lets be honest folks, we spend a lot of time in our bathrooms. I know its not something we really talk about but we do, you go potty, bathe, and most people get ready in their bathrooms. So, I think this should be a place of comfort and peace, it should be a place that makes you want to relax.

I have been lusting over big tubs and showers for most of  my life and I can't wait until I can have one of each for my on personal use. So I'm going to share with you my secret bathroom lusts. If you haven't been following along for my other dream home ideas check them out here, here, and here.

Image

I love this vanity, I think it is super functional with the shelves and it would look great in a guest bath. I also really love this towel rack that is really a ladder, what a great idea! I think these colors are also really calming in a bathroom and that's always good.

Image

This shower though, come on folks everyone wants a big nice shower like this. That chandelier, man is it a beauty. I really would love to sit on the pot and look up at this beauty every day.

Image

That tub, I really like how its by a window to look out and enjoy the view while you are soaking away all of your worries. I also like how there are two separate vanities for people to get ready at, if you are like me ladies you have a lot of things and need the extra space. ;)

Image

Now, in case you don't like the window by your tub here is a gorgeous fire place. Which I would LOVE because I always seem to get cold while I'm in the tub and this would be great to keep me nice and cozy.

What are your bathroom dreams looking like? Are you a tub or shower person?

Photobucket


I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment