Thursday, May 28, 2015

Turning the Tables

Today I'm sharing inspiration of table makeovers! Some of these tables have the most unique design and they look so amazing! I am really impressed by the skill and design that was put into these pieces of furniture.


I really love the wood accent on this table. I think it was such a great idea to add the wood planks to the top and it really changed the whole look of this table. I love neat ideas like this that change a whole look. I would love to have tables like this in my living room.


I have a great love of travel and I am slightly obsessed with maps. So this table is something I would love to have in my home. Someday I would like to have a library and this would be perfect in a little reading nook with an over-sized chair and comfy pillows.


This is the coolest idea, seriously I am so impressed that someone thought to make a side table out of old suitcases. This is genius! I mean think of all the storage you would have and it looks so amazing. I think this is a great idea and would add so much character to a room.


Miss Mustard Seed always has the greatest ideas. I would love to make something like this and give it to my grandma for her music room. This would be great for anyone with a  love of music. 


I really love the design and color of this little side table. I am really into gold right now and I would love to use this table as a great accent piece. I think this would look great in a little girls room next to the bed as a night stand. It would also work well with a big chair and window.


Which table is your favorite?


Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment