Monday, May 21, 2012

The Beginning

Hello my lovely followers,

I am a first time blogger, unless you count Xanga from middle school, so it could take me a while to catch on to all of this. I am a small town country girl from Oklahoma who is going to college and trying to make a name for myself. I am studying Public Relations and in the process of transferring schools right now. I love cooking and baking with a passion and feeding my boyfriend dinner everynight. I enjoy crafting in my spare time and making things come to life. I love to paint things, furniture, walls, canvas, anything that will sit still.

I am twenty years old, with three crazy sisters who I love very much. My mother is a remarkable woman who taught me how to do most the things I am able to do. She raised my sisters and myself by herself and did a great job. I have a ridiculously large family, we are all close and act like brothers and sisters when we get together. I love going to family gatherings and seeing all of my cousins aunts and uncles. We are like the loud crazy Greek family you see in the movies, except we aren't Greek. Haha

I can't wait to get to know all of you in this journey I am starting, I hope you will follow along and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment