Monday, May 28, 2012

What's for dinner?

One of my favorite things to make is pasta. It's easy to make and you can whip it up pretty quick. Plus if I can add vegetables in with something its always a plus because that is usually the only way I can get my boyfriend to eat them. One of my favorite things to use in pasta is Philadelphia cooking creme. They are so good and easy to use with any kind of vegetables and chicken. 

This is one of my staple dinners, its quick and easy and I can take the left overs for lunch the next day. 

Chicken Zucchini Pasta
1lb of Chicken, cubed
1 medium zucchini, chopped
1 medium tomato, chopped 
2 cups of pasta (of your choice)
1 Philadelphia Cooking Creme (I use Santa Fe blend, it gives it a little spice)

1. Start cooking pasta, while your pasta is cooking put your chicken and zucchini on a skilled and cook them for 4-6 minutes until chicken is cooked through. 

2. After chicken is cooked through add Philadelphia cooking creme and tomatoes to chicken and zucchini. Let this simmer for 2-4 minutes. 

3. Drain pasta and mix everything together in a pot. This helps the pasta get evenly coated. Serve immediately. 





I hope you have a  blessed Memorial Day, I am sure many of you have friends or loved ones who are or were serving. I pray our soldiers stay safe while they are giving us the freedom to have days like this. God bless! 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
The DIY Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment