Thursday, March 19, 2015

Out Door Living

So in the very near future Jarr and I are hoping to buy our first home together. We are looking into all the details and hopefully will be able to buy and move in to a home sometime around our wedding. So in the meantime I am lusting over some gorgeous backyards and getting ideas of things I would love to do for our out door living space.


I LOVE the brick work on this patio. I think this is such a neat idea and I would love to have a space like this. The white chairs go so good with the greens and the red brick. 



I am a HUGE fan of fire pits. I think they are a great invention and I would love to have one at our new home. I don't think that Remy would be as good as this furbaby but I know she would be interested. 


Although, an outdoor fireplace would be just as good as a fire pit. I really like how this is under a pergola and instead of a chandelier I would put a ceiling fan for those hot Oklahoma summer days but I really do love this set up. 


Image

And of course I have to think about my Remy girl. She would LOVE to have a pool like this in our backyard to play in. We are thinking about adopting another fur baby at the end of this summer and I'm sure they would have a blast in this.

What out door living ideas are you lusting over?

Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment