Friday, December 6, 2013

New Adventure

Over the last 6 months I have started a new business venture with my mom and aunt. We are going to different craft shows and rodeos selling jewelry, purses, belts, hats, scarves, and my hand made home decor. We have been quite successful at this new little business venture and are having a wonderful time doing it. I always dreamed of selling some of my decor that I've been making for my own home for years. I never thought that my mom and aunt would get in on the action with me though. 

One of my cross pieces. 

This has been a great adventure for us and I'm so glad that we have decided to do this together. I am hoping that maybe someday I could open up my own boutique and try to make this a real career. All these years of college education and almost finishing with my degree and now I decide I want to do this. I guess I should squeeze a few business classes in these last 2 semesters so I have some idea of what I'm doing. 

A faith sign and cross. 

Any advice you lovely ladies have would be greatly appreciated! We are brand new and trying to make things work. It's amazing how helpful people are in these situations! We have had so many amazing people come and help us figure everything out! 


Have a wonderful day ladies!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment