Saturday, September 8, 2012

Peaks, Pits, Praises, Prayers

I know I'm the worst blogger in the world, I just don't know how you ladies do it and manage to have a life and maintain all of the other things in your life. This week has been so crazy for me, I had my first test of the semester, a couple of papers due and I worked everyday. It has been very overwhelming for me but things should be back in order now and I should be able to actually get in a normal routine now. I can't wait to be able to have a regular routine and know what I'm doing everyday. 

I also got my financial aid this week and bought a computer! I have been needing a new one so bad and that is one of the main reasons I haven't been posting lately, I have to use Jarr's computer and its very inconvenient. So with my biggest purchase of the year and my most favorite I am saying hello. I am so excited to have finally gotten the computer I have wanted for so long. It might have been a little expensive but I in no way regret my decision. I know this was a good investment for me and I am so excited about it. 

This is my new baby, please excuse the crappy phone picture. 

Anyways this week has been crazy and I have needed some major retail therapy, so buying my computer and a few cute clothes have definitely been a much needed reward. I have felt so drained lately, I have just been working so much and I can't seem to get in the swing of things. I am so glad it is Saturday though and I get tomorrow off. I can't wait to just relax and get things done. 

Peaks of the week- My biggest peaks of the week are buying my computer and having dinner with Kyleigh for her birthday. I did both of those on the same day after my test and last class of the week so it was a great way to end the week. 

Pits of the week- My pit this week is from last night, waiting 2 hours for a rain delay at Jarr's brother's football game. It was cold and wet, definitely not my idea of a good time. I did enjoy seeing Jarr's family and getting to spend time with them but waiting in the rain wasn't very enjoyable. 

Praises of the week- I am praising God for allowing me to survive this week and still not be sick. I have been fighting it all week and I am crossing my fingers I don't get sick. I really need to be healthy right now. 

Prayers of the week- I am praying that can continue to fight this sickness and stay healthy. I am also praying that I can get my body into a routine and get things in a normal pattern. I am praying that this week goes well at the career fair and me and Jarr both walk away with interviews for internships. We both need to get them for next summer and this week is when it happens. 

What are your peaks, pits, praises, and prayers this week? 


Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new computer! The MacBook pro is very nice!

    ReplyDelete