Thursday, January 23, 2014

Peaks, Pits, Praises, Prayers

This has been a long week but it has also been a week with many little blessings. Sometimes it's amazing how God hides little blessings throughout your day to show you just how loved you are. Make sure and check in this weekend for the new addition to our family! I can't wait for you all to meet our new baby!

This is me in Australia on my graduation trip from high school. 


Peaks: This week I received an I-Pad mini for one of my college classes this semester and that was a major Peak! I get to use it all semester and it has been so much fun to play on! I love all of the cool things you can do on it!

Pits: Monday of this week was Matthew's 24th birthday. He died way to young and too soon. I will forever miss him and he will always be in my heart. That has made this week a little bit harder then most but I know that he wouldn't want  me sitting in misery and wants me out living life to the fullest like he always did.

Praises: This week has been difficult but I'm praising God for all of the amazing family and friends I have been blessed with to keep my spirits up when I am feeling down. I have had so much love this week from them that my heart fills so full and blessed.

Prayers: I would like to continue to ask for your prayers for my family. This week especially has been hard for us and the healing is a long process but everyday I know it gets a little bit easier. My little sister is playing in a basketball tournament this weekend and I am asking for prayers for her team and keeping them safe. Also my cousin is coming home on leave at the beginning of February from being deployed in Korea and I just ask that he has safe travels and makes it home safely.

What are you Peaks, Pits, Praises, and Prayers this week?

Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment