Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Doggie Daycare

I mentioned on Selfie Sunday that Jarr is going to be leaving for the summer for an internship. He will be moving 4 1/2 hours away so we will only be seeing him on the weekend. So we have decided as a family that since Remy is so young, she's only just now 5 months old, we don't want her staying home alone all day. I commute an hour one way everyday for work so she would be home for nearly 10 hours a day by herself. 


Well, our little princess really is a great puppy. She naps pretty often, she doesn't chew anything up that isn's her toys, and she loves to snuggle, I think she is a great puppy. But, I just can't justify leaving her home alone all day by herself, so we are looking into doggie daycares. 


Every day little girl will ride with me half way to work and I will take her to school. Then she will spend her day getting to play with other dogs her size and age while I'm at work. This way she gets exercise and love while I can't do it. 


Tomorrow we are going for an interview to see if she fits in with the day care and if they have enough room for her. I think they are going to love her just as much as we do. 


Do you have any questions, suggestions, or advice about doggie daycares? This is all brand new for us. 

What is your advice on doggie daycares? 


No comments:

Post a Comment