Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Grown up Presents

Sometimes its nice to buy yourself an amazing gift just because you have worked hard and you deserve it. One of the things I want to do on my 30 Before 30 challenge is buy myself a Mac. I finally did it! Since I'm a college student I was able to go through our IT store on campus and get a really good discount. I used that and money I have saved and finally did it! 


This is it! I got to take off the plastic and set it all up which was really fun to do. For me this is the best part of getting something new. I LOVE pulling off the plastic and setting it all up. It's really excited for me. 


Of course Eli is a HUGE fan and he loves to sit on top of it and play. He thinks it's so fun to help mom. 


I'm a freak about making sure my stuff is taken care of and doesn't get messed up so Jarr got me a cover for the outside and the key board as a present. He's the best! 


The blog looks so good on my new beauty! I am soooo glad that I finally splurged on myself and got it. I love this beauty, she is great! 

Find out more about my 30 Before 30 Challenge here! 

http://missmo4.blogspot.com/p/30-before-30-challenge.html



What Grown Up Presents have you bought? 


No comments:

Post a Comment