Thursday, February 26, 2015

Grown Up Decisions...


Now that I have officially graduated college I have the wonderful opportunity of deciding what to do with my life. I know that most people graduate from college and have an idea of where they want to work and what they want to do. That’s what getting a degree is all about right? Well, for me that just happens to not be the case. My degree from my wonderful university is in Public Relations. Which quite frankly I loved getting. I was fascinated every day and truly enjoyed learning about PR. But, like several people who fall in love I didn’t think about my degree plan with Jarr’s. My future hubby is getting his degree in petroleum engineering. This is a slight problem because of the location his job will require us to live in most situations.

How I get through my day... 

As of right now I have the same job I had the last two years of college. Which I really do enjoy the people I work with and the work isn’t hard. I am not using my degree at all though, I work for a very large multimillion dollar company as a title clerk in an accounting office. I am very good at my job and have learned a lot about the car industry in my time here. But, once Jarr graduates in May of this year I will have to decide if this is where I want to stay. We will probably have the opportunity to move somewhere far away from the City and Jarr could make a significant more doing this but then what will I do with myself. 

The loves of my life.. Jarr and Remy


So now the big part, deciding what I want to be when I grow up. I’ve tinkered with the idea of going to graduate school and getting my masters. I’ve been looking at different options and none of them are all that appealing to me. My ideal job would be to review romance novels, my guilty pleasure. I would love to have the job of reading books for a living.


If only life really worked that way. Ah, yes I’m sure you are wondering why I’m putting all of my stock in following Jarr across the state to the middle of nowhere. Well…we are engaged! He proposed and we are getting married. I’ll have a post to update you all about the wedding madness we are now dealing with.

Its real! We are getting hitched! 



Any and all advice on how to deal with deciding what to be when I grow up would be greatly appreciated. 



Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment