Saturday, February 7, 2015

Real Grown Up World

I am what I would call officially a real grown up. I graduated from college in December and I have been working full time at the job I had during college. I can honestly say I love being finished with school. I loved learning and getting my education but working full time and going to school full time was a lot of do. I am really enjoying the free time and it is a wonderful adjustment.

Another bonus is I crossed something else off of my 30 before 30 Challenge I had for myself.


Here is Jarr and I after graduation. With my empty diploma case, I was a little sad that I wasn't getting my actual piece of paper that I paid so much for. But alas they do have rules about such things. 



 This is my cap that I decorated. I had a lot of fun decorating it and trying to decide how to make my mark. I think it fits my personality pretty well.


Now being in real big kid world I have had to make a few adjustments. No more late nights of procrastination on the computer while avoiding homework at all costs. Haha I have to actually go to sleep at a decent time and wake up early to go to work. Jarr and I have started working out again and working on being happier healthier versions of ourselves.


This is a picture of two of my really good friends all through college. These girls helped me survive this last semester and we have some great memories getting our degrees together. 


It has been quite an adjustment but I am really looking forward to having more time to spend with you guys again.


Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment