Monday, February 10, 2014

30 Before 30 Challenge #5

If you haven't read about my 30 Before 30 Challenge make sure you check it out so you know what's going down. In a nut shell I made a list of things I want to try and accomplish before I turn 30. One of the biggest things I wanted to do was buy a new car. I am in my early twenties and I can proudly say this is the third vehicle I have bought for myself. Every car I have ever had I worked really hard to pay for my self.



So now as a semi-adult working a full time job and going to school I finally took the jump and decided to get a grown up car. At the end of September my job moved offices to mid-town and I know commute roughly an hour one way everyday. My previous vehicle was a beauty named Scarlet, a 2004 Ford Explorer that I loved and had many great memories with. She helped me finished high school and was with me through 3 years of college.

Yes, I am one of those people who names their cars, I like to name things and give them genders. It makes me happy to have a relationship with my things.


This beauty is Ivory, I have worked really hard for three years to save and be able to afford her. I am so proud to say that she is a 2012 Nissan Altima. I got her from my cousin who is a used car manager at a dealership in Western Oklahoma. If you live out there and need a car he is one of the best! I got a really good deal and they got me payments right where I can afford! I couldn't be happier with my choice to get this beauty. 

We have had many great times already as I bought Ivory back in October right around my birthday. She was my birthday present to myself this year. It's a little bit different then my birthday present from last year, my Little Man Eli

So if you are now interested in doing a 30 Before 30 Challenge, or something similar I would love to hear about it! Please leave a link in my comments so I can come by and check it out! 

What are your goals? 


I'm linking up at these blogs most days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment