Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bestest Best Friend

Today is my oldest and closest best friends birthday! As most of you know we reconnected after a few years of just being to busy and letting life get in the way of our friendship. So today my best friend for as long as I can remember is turning 21. She is in nursing school pursing her dreams and working so hard to achieve them. I know that someday she will be an incredible nurse and I can't wait for that day to come. Right now she works at an inpatient/rehabilitation center that means so much to me. 



The Children's Center is an incredible place in Oklahoma and a place I spent some time at after my car wreck. They do amazing things with children who have disabilities and people who need intensive rehabilitation after a serious injury. Someday I will tell you all about the children's center, for now all you need to know is my favorite nurse works there. 

All of my favorite memories growing up have Kyleigh in them. I can't remember a summer we weren't constantly together or a week we didn't stay at each others houses. I still call Kyleigh's parents mom and dad and I feel like her brother is mine. We started off as friends and grew into sisters long before we left for college. 


I think one of the reason's we have reconnected so easily is because we have always been so close. I'm pretty sure most the time we were reading each others minds growing up. I know that no matter what happens in our lives no matter where we are we can always call each other and we will be there. I am so thankful to have a friend like Kyleigh. Happy Birthday bestest best friend, I can't wait to celebrate with you! 

Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment