Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Healthy Choice Challenge Week 8


It's that time again y'all, how was the water challenge? Did you find it difficult to drink water every time you were hungry? I'm going to be honest this was hard for me to do but I think it really did help with my portion control. I've been trying to do this everyday so it definitely helped that it was our challenge and I dedicated one day to actively thinking about drinking water before eating.

This last week has been so crazy with my move and I haven't had much time to work out because I have been crazy busy packing and unpacking things and trying to get rid of all of the bugs in my apartment. So the last thing on my mind this last week has been working out and let me just tell you I can feel it. I have felt really weak without my normal workout and I have definitely been feeling a fatigue. Its amazing how just a little workout everyday can make such a big impact on your daily energy level.

Well me and Jarr haven't found a gym yet because we haven't had any free time to go and look for one. We are hoping to find one this week so we can get back into our workout routine and start a routine here. So if you have any suggestions for gyms in the metro of Oklahoma please let me know!


This will always be the hardest part for me, I tend to put things off if I am not excited about them and working out is not an exciting thing for me. But this quote is so true and something I continuously try to do, not wait and just get things done. 

This week's challenge is going to be doing some kind of workout. I know its a big step up from any of the other challenges but I have faith in y'all. I don't care what kind of workout you do, as long as you sweat. You can do yoga, kickboxing, go for a run, a walk, do some crunches, run up and down your stairs a few times, or go for a bike ride. There are countless things you can do for a workout so just pick one and try to have fun with it.

So ladies, lets make a choice to try something new. Because if not now, then when?

If you are new to the Healthy Choice Challenge make sure to check out the previous week's to find out what is going on and why we are doing the Healthy Choice Challenge. Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5, Week 6, Week 7


Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment