Sunday, August 26, 2012

Things Work Out

No matter how many times it happens it always seems to amazing me when things work out. I know that I can always rely on God and my faith in him has been tested enough times to know he is the only choice for me. But it still amazes me when things work out without me having to do anything. I am a planner and I am also a doer, I hate waiting for things to happen. So when I do wait for things and they all seem to just work out it makes me so thankful for my amazing God. 


A lot of times in my life things haven't worked out and I've had to do something about whatever the situation was. Those times I still prayed for wisdom and guidance from God so that I didn't make things worse or more complicated. So today I am sending up prayers full of gratitude for my amazing God who always takes care of me. Things have been really crazy lately but I know that when I think I'm at my limit I can always send up a prayer and find more strength. 

Happy Sunday y'all, send up a prayer of gratitude for the blessings in your life today. 

Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment