Saturday, August 25, 2012

How do you do it?

These last few weeks have been complete chaos for me. I moved into a new apartment, started a new job, and started classes at a new school. In the last few weeks I have not unpacked everything yet, I have not learned how to do everything at work, and I have not prepared for class like I should. I have been stressed to the max and a grumpy bear to Jarr. I haven't had time to breathe much less worry about blogging. I am currently working 40+ hours a week, going to class full time, and trying to have some sort of a social life. 

I found this guy in a parking garage at school. I thought he was pretty neat. 

I'm going to be honest, its not working. I'm not getting enough sleep, I'm not eating healthy at all, I have no time to myself and I haven't worked out in weeks. I don't know how people do it, how do people work full time jobs and go to school? I know people do but I just don't understand how. 

After this next week I am talking to my boss about cutting my hours. I just can't do it, school is my number one priority and I just can't give it my all when I'm working this much. I have no social life to speak of right now and when I'm not in class or at work I'm sleeping. I will never understand how people do this and also find time to spend with their loved ones. 

Every night when I get off work or out of class Jarr comes over and he watches tv while I sleep on the couch. He doesn't complain that we haven't actually spent any time together since I started my job and he doesn't make me feel bad for never making dinner and my house being a complete mess. He lets me sleep while I pretend to be watching tv with him and he never says anything while I drool all over him. 

So this whole thing is to let you know what has been going on in my crazy life the last few weeks. I am hoping that after next week things won't be as crazy and I can actually get caught up on things. I would like to be able to unpack all my stuff and to buy grocieres. I would also like to be able to spend time with Jarr when I'm not sleeping. 

So here is my question for all of you who do this, how do you do it? How are you making things work? 

Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment