Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Healthy Choice Challenge Week 9


Are you ready for another week of Healthy Choice Challenge? I know its been awhile since we have done this but I figured we should all get back in the swing of things and after this there is only one week left. How did you do with the last challenge of doing a workout? Did you keep it up after your one workout or did you just do the one?

I'm going to be honest with y'all, I haven't been working out lately. Its been since before my move since I have lifted weights and actually got in a good workout. I can feel it, I feel bloated and blah. My stamina has gone way down and I always feel like I'm draggin. I have got to get back in the habit of eating healthy and working out.

So this challenge is for both of us, its something I've been putting off and trying to ignore but the pudge in my stomache is getting to big to ignore. So here we go ladies, the challenge this week is to make one healthy meal this week AND to do some form of weight lifting. I know I've never done a double dose before but its getting to the end and I think y'all can do this. I believe in you.

So lets whine and throw temper tantrums for a few minutes and then lets put on our big girl panties and do it. I know it sucks but some of the best things for you in life are not fun. I'm learning that more and more as I become a big girl. Yes I still think of myself as a child sometimes because I'm not ready to be a real grown up yet. I am embracing my time before I have to get a real job and start making big decisions about my life. 

This is the truth ladies, for all of us. 

So here are a few ideas for weight lifting, get a couple of big cans out of your pantry and do 10 lunges around your house with them. I promise if you do this a couple of times a day you will feel the burn. Another easy thing to do at home is to get a heavy book, like a big yellow phone book and sit on the ground and do an ab work-out with it. When you use the phone book it helps tone your arms as well as your core.

There are hundreds of easy workouts you can do at home in a few minutes or during commercials on TV. Just doing little things like this daily can make a huge improvement in your life and in your body. So try it ladies, see what eating healthy and working out can do for you. I promise you won't regret it.

What are you doing for this weeks challenge? 

If you are new make sure you check out Healthy Choice Challenge Week 1, HCC Week 2, HCC Week 3, HCC Week 4, HCC Week 5, HCC Week 6, HCC Week 7, and HCC Week 8 to get updated on what we are doing here.

Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment