Friday, August 3, 2012

Peaks, Pits, Praises, Prayers

Its been one of those weeks where you plan to get all of these things done and then the end of the week comes and a lot of them aren't accomplished. Today is moving day and by the end of the day I will probably want to pull all of my hair out. Just knowing that I am going to a house that needs to be completely cleaned before I can put anything away is already stressing me out. Also knowing that the high is 111 tomorrow and my AC isn't on makes me sweat a little. 

So today I will be a crazy person with a mission and hopefully by the end of the day my house will be in some order and I will be able to sleep some without thinking about all the things I need to accomplish. I have never moved this many things before and I have never had my own place so this is a whole new experience for me. It has been quite interesting so far and I am sure there will be many more challenges along the way. 

This is me and Jarr snorkeling in Cozumel, I love this picture of us in our masks.

This is me and Kyleigh before our dinner last weekend, it went amazing for those of you wondering and I'm so glad we met up! Her dog also insisted on being in the picture and kept posing with us. 

Now onto what this post is all about. 

Peaks of the week- having my last day at work and saying goodbye to this chapter of my life, as well as starting a new one and moving into my new house today. Seeing Skye tonight and spending time with her, I am really looking forward to that. 

Pits of the week- by far my biggest pit this week was finding a dead mouse in one of my Ugg boots. I screamed and wanted to cry, thankfully Jarr was there and disposed of the mouse while I pouted like a baby. I am crossing my fingers and praying I can figure out some way to clean my boot so it is wearable again. 

Praises of the week- Having some amazing friends and family who have been so great about our move and have helped lots. My mom came and helped me and Jarr paint on Wednesday and that made things go so much quicker. I also and so thankful and grateful for Jarr, I seriously have no idea what I would do without him. I have been a big brat most of this week and he has just put up with it and let me be a whiny baby. This move has been really stressing me out and I will be really glad to have it over with. 

Prayers of the week- I am praying that our move goes smooth today and that nothing gets lost or broken along the way. I am praying that I get everything unpacked and in its place in a timely manner. I also am praying that my sister finds out about school soon and things go as planned for her. 

What are you Peaks, Pits, Praises, and Prayers for the week?
Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had an amazing week, sans the mouse incident. Hoping that you have a smooth move. Enjoy your new place. :)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete