Friday, June 8, 2012

Peaks, Pits, Praises, Prayers

This week has been great, harvest ended on Saturday so I've had the opportunity to spend lots of quality time with my boyfriend which I love! I don't know if ya'll are sports fans but we definitely are and the OKC Thunder are the Western Conference Champs!!! Whoot Whoot! Lets just say that this week has been exciting to be an Oklahoman. This is such a big deal for our state, we really aren't known for much nation wide. We have a lot of oil companies and the friendliest people you'll ever meet but now we have the Thunder and they are helping people see that Oklahomans don't drive buggies and we have indoor pumbing. You would be amazed at how many people are shocked that we have some of the best cancer research hospitals and intensive care units in the nation. I have always been proud to be from Oklahoma but watching the Thunder beat every team in the west to become the Conference Champs is something all Oklahomans are proud of. It means so much to our state.



Now a little more about sports, I don't know about the rest of you but I LOVE the Olympics. I am a huge fan of watching the games and cheering on America. I think the Olympics are great not just for America but for the whole world. It is a great way for us to come together and not worry about all the world problems going on. So if you like the olympics then you will like the Bloggy Olympics! Go and check it out, I will be participating in event 3. So go visit Janel at Hating Martha and get the full details!
HatingMartha

Peaks of the week- the Thunder winning the Western Conference Championship! Getting nominated for a Liebster Award!! To find out more about that check out my When things go from good to Great post. Spending time with Jarrett every night this week, it has been so nice to have quality time with him and to have his help on a few of my projects! :)

Pits of the week- starting my week off with a funeral, that never gets easier. Realizing that I spend way to much money on things I don't need and the economy is just going to continue to get worse.

Praises of the week- I am praising God for giving us all this rain lately, we have needed it so bad. Having dinner two nights this week with Jarr's family, I love them so much. I come from a crazy close family and to have my boyfriends family just take me in and call me one of their own means so much to me. They are the most amazing God loving people. I am so blessed to have them in my life. Finally finishing my bookcase makeover that you have been reading about all week in my Junky Old Barn post and Bookcase Pinspiration post I will be posting about it tomorrow morning! I know I know but one more day won't hurt! Right?

Prayers of the week- That my family trip to Mexico goes well and no one is injured or thrown in Mexican jail. That it continues to rain and give the land what it needs and this summer we aren't in a drought. That our family garage sale goes good tomorrow and we get rid of all our crap wonderful things.

What are your Peaks, Pits, Praises, and Prayers of the week?


I'm linking up at

the Grant Life


No comments:

Post a Comment