Friday, June 29, 2012

Peaks, Pits, Praises, Prayers

Well this has been a great week as most of you know I have been in Montana with Jarr's family on vacation. It is so beautiful here and the weather has been pretty great everyday. It rained on Tuesday so we just hung around our little cabin but that was still nice. We are headed home tomorrow morning and are planning on rolling into Oklahoma on Sunday evening. Then it's back to work on Monday morning for me.

This week has been so good for me to just relax and take a look at how beautiful the world is. I've had the opportunity to read some books this week and spend a lot of quality time with Jarr and his family. This week is has shown me once again how blessed I am to have Jarr and his family in my life.

We have hiked all over Glacier National Park as well as went to Canada one day and we have rented kayaks. So far we have only seen a long horn sheep but I am hoping we see a bear or moose today.


My Peak of the Week- has definitely been being in this amazing place with amazing people. I have had a great week with Jarr and his family. Also, going to Canada this week. It was my first time ever and I can't wait to go back some day!

My Pit of the Week- has been the altitude in Montana. It's definitely been doing some things to my body I'm not fond of.

My Praises of the week- are that we made it safely to Montana and have had a good vacation. Also that I got to go to Canada for the first time!

My Prayers for the week- are that we make it home safely without any problems. Also, that my family that is traveling this weekend is safe and has fun.

What are your peaks, pits, praises, and prayers this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment