Sunday, July 1, 2012

2 lovely years

Today is mine and Jarr's two year anniversary. It has been an amazing two years and I thank God everyday that he put this incredible man in my life. I know we are very lucky to have found each other so young and I look forward to what our future brings. Jarr is my best friend, biggest supporter, ally, and the person I can tell my fears, failures, and dreams to.


In the last two years I have learned so much about myself and what I want to accomplish in life. I know that no matter where God takes me I will always have Jarr's love and support. So I give it up to my favorite man. Happy Anniversary sweetheart, I know we are traveling and will celebrate later but I'm happy just to be with you. Thank you for putting up with my stubbornness, pride, and sarcastic mouth for the last two years. I'm glad God blessed you with the patience to put up with me at my worst and bring out my best.


Who has God blessed you with?


No comments:

Post a Comment