Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wedding Wednesday- Bouquets in a Pinterest World


As you read about in Our Next Big Step we are getting hitched. For me the hardest part so far has been to decide what direction I want to go with the theme and over all concept of our big day. So I have a confession, I have a pinterest addiction. I am an addict, I could spend hours every day planning the rest of my life on pinterest and never actually doing anything.

So like every bride to be in our Pinterest world I have pinned away every idea I come across that I may like for our wedding. I have like 15 (slight exaggeration) wedding boards right now. So today I'm going to share with you all of my inspiration for my wedding bouquet.

I love the different colors in this bouquet, and the textures. I also really love how it is wrapped with twine. I'm on a twine kick myself right now. I got this from Style Me Pretty. 



Like any other Southern girl I love myself some pearls. Some people might not consider Oklahoma Southern but us Okie's do. I really like the different textures of this bouquet as well but the pearls, well they steal the show for me. I found this at Brides of Adelaide.

I also have a great love with Peonies, they are my favorite flower and I really want them to be in bouquet. Also, royal blue is my color of choice right now. I have a serious problem with buying and wanting everything in royal blue. So these flowers are gorgeous and I like how it has the little blue berries in it also. I found this over at Sayles Livingson Flowers



So far these three are my top picks, I'm sure that whatever I decide will be much different then all of these but will have little pieces from them all. 

What do you think? Which bouquet is your favorite? 



Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment