Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independence Day

Today is one of my favorite holidays of the year. I love how all of America celebrates its freedom and the sacrifice so many have made for our country. While most Americans will spend today celebrating at BBQ's, picnics, or by the water we will all be thinking about the brave soldiers who have given us the freedom we enjoy. Being from the south I have many family members and friends who have served or are serving right now. I am so proud to call them friends and family. So today while you are enjoying your freedom send up a little prayer and say thanks to all of those who have given us the chance to spend days like today.

This picture was taken off of google. 

Have a great 4th of July and enjoy all of the fireworks! I know I will. 

How are you spending your independence day? 


No comments:

Post a Comment