Friday, July 27, 2012

Peaks, Pits, Praises, Prayers

Well this week has definitely been interesting to say the least. I am really glad that this week is over and tonight is the Olympics and I can just relax and watch the opening ceremony tonight. Tonight is my dinner with Kyleigh and I am really excited to sit down and talk to her. Its been a long time since we have actually sat down and talked about anything so this will be really good. I also have some interviews this afternoon and I am hoping those go really well. We are moving a week from today so it would be really nice to have something lined up by then.

This week I feel like I have gone a mile a minute and been super busy. A lot of things fell apart and its been very stressful. Jarr left yesterday to go to his grandparents 50th wedding anniversary in Colorado. He will be gone until Sunday evening so I have the whole weekend to get everything ready for the move and to spend some time by myself. I can honestly say I'm really looking forward to it, I love my boyfriend and spending time with him but I need some Morgan time. It's just been one of those weeks and it will be nice to have some alone time this weekend to unwind from everything.

I still have to paint my bedroom at the apartment but I will do that tomorrow as well as take the rest of my things besides my big furniture. It will be nice to work on my apartment, I am getting really excited about the move and having my own place. I can't wait to start decorating everything, I can wait to start unpacking though. I have SO MUCH STUFF. It is slightly ridiculous how much stuff I have accumulated in the last 2 years of life.


This is my life motto and something I will definitely be doing this next week to help from going crazy.

Here are the important things for the week

Peaks of the Week- For sure my peaks have been the interviews I have set up for today, I'm gonna be honest I was a little stressed out about finding a job. Having an amazing boyfriend who lets me complain and be whinney when things are going wrong and I need to vent, Jarr has seriously been amazing this week like always. Going to dinner with Ky tonight, I am so looking forward to seeing her and having dinner!

Pits of the Week- this mess with my social security number, to find out about it read my Coffee Table Pinspiration. I've also had quite a few family issues this week that don't need to be discussed on here but have been majorly stressful.

Praises of the Week- I'm praising God for allowing me to have these interviews this week and I know that he will provide the perfect job for me in his time. I'm praising God for all of the amazing friends and people I have in my life. They are seriously a God send and I don't know what I would do without them.

Prayers for the Week- I am praying for safe travels for Jarr and his whole family this weekend and they celebrate his grandparents anniversary. I am also saying a prayer for my cousin Madi who is competing for rodeo queen this weekend. Also, please send up a little prayer for me that my interviews go well this afternoon!

What are your Peaks, Pits, Praises, and Prayers this week? 


Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

1 comment:

  1. I am really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?

    Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare
    to see a nice blog like this one nowadays.


    Review my blog ... basyx vl601 mid-back leather chair - black

    ReplyDelete