Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lovely & Inspiring

The lovely Julie over at Jam's Corner has nominated me for some great blog awards! I would just like to thank Julie for gifting me with this honor!

 


Now onto the rules, I am supposed to nominate 15 lovely ladies for these awards and list 7 random things about myself.

And the nominee's are.....

 
Now I have already posted random things about me in my Bloggy Awards post but I figured you guys love me so you want to know more about my life right. :) So here it goes, lots of random stuff you all want to know.
  1. My favorite cookie of all time is Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
  2. I love red gatorade with cheez-its as a snack.
  3. I drink warm tea with honey during the winter.
  4. I have lots of scars.
  5. My favorite book is "The Truth About Forever" by Sarah Dessen.
  6. My best friend dropped that book of mine in her pool during high school.
  7. I collect Coca-Cola stuff.
Alright ladies that is all she wrote. Now its your turn, what is a random fact about you?

Photobucket

Don't forget to follow me!

I'm linking up at these parties!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations for being awarded for your blog. Thank you, Morgan, for passing on the award to me. I appreciate your shout out and being a part of such a creative bunch of bloggers. I have decided to be award-free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Morgan! Excited to browse your DIY projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Morgan! Your blog is super cute :D

    R

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm Shar!
    Your newest follower from the blog hop!

    Congrats on your awards!

    xoxo ♥ -Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A new follower from the GFC blog hope! Congrats on your awards!!!

    http://faithhopeabound.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, very cool...congrats! And, thanks so much for including me in your list as a nominee, I really appreciate it. I am a new follower and looking forward to getting to know you (love the 7 random things!) and your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete