Saturday, April 11, 2015

Saturday Showers

Today is a fun day for us! We are having our first wedding shower today in my hometown. We are both really excited to see all of my family and friends. Some people who I haven't seen in quite a while will be here and I am really looking forward to seeing everyone. Plus, who doesn't love presents! They are definitely something that make things a little easier to handle. So in honor of today being our wedding shower I'm going to kick it old school and share some pictures of Jarr and me from the old days.


Sophomore year of college at our friends house on a game night we used to have every week. Those nights were always so much fun, we were all really competitive and would get a little rowdy playing. 

Bowling our sophomore year of college with that same group of friends. We had a really good group while we were at our old school and we made some amazing friendships. 

During harvest one summer, I always rode the combine with Jarr after work so we could spend time together. 

In Mexico with my family one summer, the Thunder were in the playoffs. So we were supporting them and sweating like no one's business in our hot cotton shirts. 

In Mexico on that same trip, we had a lot of fun with my family and really enjoyed the beach. 

At Glacier National Park three years ago with his family. He bought that mouse hat at a store in Canada. 

At a graduation party for his cousin 4 years ago. It's crazy that we have been together for 5 years. That seems like such a long time but I also can't remember life without him in it.

I'm so thankful that I found my forever at such a young age. We are very lucky to be able to spend 70 years of our life together God willing.

So today I am thankful and we are blessed.

What are you Saturday Showers like? Any blessings coming your way?
.


Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment