Thursday, April 2, 2015

Where Magic Happens

I know what you are thinking, I'm going to show you my bedroom ideas. Maybe in your life that's where magic is made but in mine its in the room where food is made. That's right, food is King in our house, Jarr and I are both fat kids at heart and love to cook. We have been cooking together since we first started dating so for us the kitchen is where we can come together and create something wonderful together.

So I'm going to share with you my kitchen lust, I have been waiting and wanting for a fabulous kitchen since I first started learning to cook as a little girl with my grandma. In my family, the kitchen is where love shows through, everyone would gather together and help my grandma and we would sit on the counters as kids and hear stories and help make cookies or sweet tea.


So a must for my dream kitchen is a big center island that everyone can gather around. I want to have kids sitting on my counters and hearing stories about how the cookies we are making are the same cookies I used to make with my grandma with I was little. 


These floors though, man oh man I love the color, the texture, everything about these hardwood floors. I can hear the moans and groans from years of use. I would love to have great hard wood floors like this in my future kitchen. And the bright fun island of course is something that I lust over. 



Again with these gorgeous islands. I love the brightness of this kitchen. The white cabinets with the turquoise island and the dark wood floors and counter tops. This is probably my ideal color scheme for my dream kitchen. I really like the window and how much brightness it adds, this is definitely a must for my kitchen, lots of light! 


I really love the built in that is around this island. It is a really good idea if you have a big kitchen area. I'm not sure how I feel about the cream cabinets with the light counter tops but I think it works well with the dark built in.

What do you love about kitchens and what is a must for your kitchen?

Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment