Friday, April 3, 2015

Peaks, Pits, Praises, Prayers


Well another week down in the calendar and we are one week closer to Jarr finishing up school. It is crazy to me that we have spent so much of our lives going to school and we are both almost finished with school for good. Well, for now, who knows what the future will hold and if I will end up getting my masters someday like I had originally planned. Right now we are just looking forward to both of us working and being able to pay off our student loans and save money. We have big dreams and I think if we can manage to stick to our plan we should be able to get there.



So this week ends with a fun bang, its Easter Weekend. For us that means lots of family bonding time with my family on Saturday and Jarr's family on Sunday. We will have a great time seeing our families and getting to spend some time together. It is always fun when we all get together and spend a few hours catching up.

My sweet snuggle bug Eli.

Peaks- This week the weather in Oklahoma has been sunny and warm and I have loved every minute of it. It is really making my job of working inside difficult but the few rays I manage to catch every day and wonderful and I am LOVING dressing for spring.

Remy is getting so big.

Pits- My pit however has to do with the weather also, in Oklahoma when we get nice weather like this we also usually get tornadoes. Which is no fun and very scary for a lot of people. We have had some really bad tornadoes in the last few years here in OK and I'm ready for that part of this season to be over with already and we are just seeing the beginning.

But she is still a snuggle bug!

Praises-I'm praising God that even though we had a tornado last week there were very few serious injuries. The damage was not nearly as bad as a few years ago and everyone seems to be getting more prepared for the weather.

Jarr and I on vacation a few weeks ago!

Prayers- I'm praying that this tornado season goes by quickly and that we don't have any more destruction by them this year. I am also praying for safe travels for everyone over this wonderful Easter Weekend and that everyone remembers what this weekend is really all about.

What are your Peaks, Pits, Praises, and Prayers for the week?


Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment