Saturday, April 18, 2015

Peaks, Pits, Praises, and Prayers

Since yesterday I posted about a Bad Weather Emergency Bag I thought I would share with you my Peaks, Pits, Praises, and Prayers today instead. This week has been a little crazy with wedding stuff going on, we wrote all of our thank you cards for the shower we had last Saturday, I got all of my bridesmaid gifts in and taken to the next stop along the gift line, we are trying to get our wedding invitations all put together and mailed out, and we have another shower tomorrow afternoon. So this week we have been in full on wedding mode at home, check out our week recap though and see all the things I talked about here.


I talked about Hydration on Tuesday and how important water is to our healthy living journey. 


On Wedding Wednesday this week I talked about all of the wedding cake varieties and how you can please every guest with these options. 


I shared with you my closet lust on Thursday and it make me very jealous of their amazing organizational skills. 



And of course my emergency preparedness bag from yesterday. I really want to encourage all of you to take the time to make one of these and be prepared for anything that might happen. This is really a lifesaver when you are in a rush to get to safety. You have everything you need right here easy to grab and go. 

Peaks- This week we did accomplish a lot of wedding things that we needed to get taken care of. A big peak was that Jarr had a huge final presentation this week for school and he is now finished with his most important class presentation which is a huge relief. 

Pits- The weather has been a little crappy in Oklahoma, we have gotten a lot of rain which we needed but it has been cold and gloomy most days this week which is slightly depressing. 

Praises- We are praising God for all of the wonderful people in our lives who have been supporting us through our engagement and who are throwing us showers and being there for us. We are very blessed to have so many amazing people in our lives. 

Prayers- My mom is trying to sell her house, the house I grew up in and she has had a lot of showings this week. That the right person will buy her house and give her the opportunity to move on to new things, as well as give her an offer she deserves for her home. 

What are your Peaks, Pits, Praises, and Prayers for the week? 

Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment