Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Wedding Wednesday- How About That Party

When you are attending a traditional wedding you expect to go to the ceremony, maybe a cocktail hour, and then a reception. This reception generally serves a meal and has cake and drinks for all to enjoy. Well at these receptions people tend to get very lavish on their table decorations. The party is much more about how things look and what the theme of the party is, this is where things can get out of hand. So today I'm going to share with you some gorgeous and slightly elaborate reception tables.


I really love the red in this reception, I know that it must have been very well planned but I think that it was very well done. I also like how they have the clear vases and the candles with different height center pieces that give you lots of depth and interest in the table. 


These reception tables scream garden party to me. This look is very classic and elegant, I like the small centerpiece of roses and how every chair has a back cover. This is a very traditional wedding set up which is always beautiful and sophisticated.


Let me be honest, the lights are what captured my attention and I would have loved to see this in real life. I have no doubt this looked like a fairy tail. I also like how the flower center pieces are long and narrow but also short, this gives plenty of space to mingle with your table mates and to see everyone. 


Once again I love the lights in this reception, it looks like a woodland dream you would find in Neverland. I really like the simplicity of the table piece. The wood with the tin cans and flowers on them are perfect with the lights and other gorgeous decorations. Anything more would have been too much, this turned out quite lovely. 


I really love the actual tables at this reception. I also like the combination of candles, greenery, flowers, and vases. They work well together and compliment the gorgeous table tops extremely well. This is perfect for country club or vineyard wedding. I think this was very well done and unexpected for a wedding reception.

If you are just joining Wedding Wednesday catch up on every week here. 

Which one is your favorite? What kind of center pieces do you like for weddings?

Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!
Coastal Charm

No comments:

Post a Comment