Friday, April 10, 2015

Peaks, Pits, Praises, and Prayers

I'm going to start off this weeks Peaks, Pits, Praises, and Prayers with a little weekly recap of everything you can find on the blog from this week. I gave a little update about our Spring Break Vacation, there was more information about Getting Physical for our Healthy Living Journey.  For Wedding Wednesday this week I talked about Wedding Favors and if they are a thing of the past or still something couples should do. I also shared my lust over some gorgeous Bathroom Dreams I've been having for my future home.

Eli being a snuggle bug. 

Peaks- I am really loving the warm weather we have been having here in Oklahoma. It is giving me the opportunity to wear fun dresses and mix up my style.

One of my #OOTD from this week, rocking dresses and royal blue. 


Another OOTD for this week, rocking dresses almost every day this week! 

Pits- This weather although I'm loving it we are having some bad tornado activity and that just makes me nervous. 

My Sweet Remy being a snuggle bug. 

Praises- We are one week closer to the wedding! I am so ready for us to be married and to be able to start this new chapter of our lives together. Also, we have our first wedding shower this Saturday and I'm very excited to see some people I haven't been able to see in a while. 

Prayers- For my grandma, she was diagnosed with COPD about a month ago and she quit smoking and has been struggling with it. Just that she will continue to be strong and that she will find strength within herself. Also for all of this crazy tornado weather and that everyone is weather aware and careful. 

My cousin's puppy, Dally, I got to snuggle and love on at Easter last week.

What are your Peaks, Pits, Praises, and Prayers for the week?


Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment