Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wedding Wednesday- Isle Decorations

If you are new to our Wedding Wednesday update make sure to check out the other posts about bouquets, the dress, choosing colors, location of love, wedding favors, and cakes. I am trying to cover everything that has come up for me but if there is something specific you would like to hear about please let me know!

This week I am talking about isle decorations, the thing I have learned about this is you can make this part of your wedding  as cost effective or as expensive as you want. There are affordable ways to decorate your isle while still making a statement. Some of these are budget friendly while some of these could cost a bit more then some brides would like to spend. I think there are ways to still have the wedding of your dreams while doing things within your budget.


I really like the idea of some form of bow in your color scheme on the end of every other row of chairs. This is perfect for an outdoor wedding with a gorgeous view. You don't want anything that will take away from the view but you still want something that will add a little extra. I also really like how at the top of these bows they have added a little bit of babies breath, it is the perfect touch.


I'm not going to lie, I LOVE lanterns. I like them in my house, in my wedding, in my life. I am a huge fan of the lantern but, this could get very expensive. I like how they have spaced these though so you don't have to use near as many. I also like how they have the touch of flowers at the top of the pew, this gives a good pop of color and helps break up the dark of the pew and the floor. 


Now this is a simpler version of the previous isle decorations. I like how they have the flowers with a longer ribbon on the pew ends and the flowers on the ground lining the isle. I think this is a really good idea for a church that may or may not have some ugly carpet that you are trying to hide. 

The link to this image was not available anymore, if you know who should receive credit please let me know! 

I really like the idea of the tree stump with some wild flowers in a vase on top of it. The colors and textures in this are perfect for an outdoor wedding. The hardest part of this would be finding the tree stumps. The flowers are gorgeous though and I really like the different colors they have incorporated here. 


Here is another version of the flowers and candles. I like how the flowers are a different color then the candles here and I really like how they have three different sizes of candles to add some depth to this display. I think that this is a really pretty idea and would be great at a night wedding. It would really high light the romantic side.


And just for kicks here is one more different version of the lantern and flowers. I like how it looks like the flowers have fallen out of the lanterns here. I think this is very pretty and would look good indoor or outdoor.


What kind of isle decorations do you like for weddings? Are you a flower and lanterns person?

Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!
Coastal Charm 

No comments:

Post a Comment