Sunday, May 17, 2015

Live Bold

When I was 16 I went to a basketball camp over the summer for a week. I ended up becoming friends with a group of girls that are amazing people. During this week we all spent every day living with each other and learning about the others. I knew when I left this camp that these girls would change the world someday. Today I'm going to share with you about one of these girls and how she is changing the world.


My friend Lauren started a company called Lael Brand for Humanity, they make the most amazing bags. While not only do they make incredible bags they also provide food for 90 orphans and homeless world wide with the purchase of one bag.

Now guys, This is CRAZY! I mean really what kind of company has a mission to make the world a better place. So I hope that you guys will check out Lael and support this company. Lauren and her family are amazing people who really want to change the world and make it a better place.


"To be real, physical hunger is only scratching the surface of the major humanitarian need we are answering- world hunger. We believe filling physical hunger is a doorway to a much deeper issue. The world is hungry for something greater than food - they want to be loved. We have learned that by responding to the needs of physical hunger, we can reach people who are emotionally, spiritually, & mentally empty as well. Our initiative is to feed hungry stomachs so that we can fill hungry hearts. This is our greatest commision; to fill all types of hunger with joy, hope, love, & fullness of heart." - Lael Vision



Currently, they are donating all of their profits to Nepal to help with all of the destruction and devastation. So I hope you guys will check out this amazing company and give them some love. Follow them on Instagram to see their adventures.

This post is not an advertisement and I have received no compensation for this post. I love this brand and wanted to share the amazing work they are doing. 

Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment