Saturday, May 23, 2015

Memorial Day Decorations

Today I'm sharing with you so fun and easy Memorial Day decorations you can do for a party or just to celebrate at your home. These are all great ideas that would be simple enough to throw together last minute and would all turn out great.


This flag inspired wreath is gorgeous and if you know how to make wreaths I'm sure would be simple. If you are like me and you don't know how you can get it here on Etsy. The best part about this wreath is you could use it for Memorial day and for the Fourth of July. 



I really really really love these mason jars. I think they look amazing and there is probably no way I could ever get any to look this good. To get a tutorial on how to make these beauty's go over to It All Started With Paint. 


These look so good! I really like how these have little flags on them and I think they turned out amazing. I think this is super simple and something that wouldn't take a lot of time but looks great. Keep Clam and Decorate has all the information on how to make these beauty's. 


These tin cans are a great way to reuse something you already have at home. I think this is simple but looks so good! To get all the details on these guys go over to Stockpiling Moms



This is a great idea that you could easily have your little one's help you with. I think this would be great for all of July and Memorial Day which is always nice. Get the detail on how to make this over at Fave Crafts. 


I really love the idea of using crate paper and making chains to decorate with. This is such a simple thing and it looks so good! I really love this idea. To get all the info on this go over to The Budget Decorator. 

Which decoration is your favorite? What do you do for Memorial Day to decorate your home?

Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment