Friday, May 15, 2015

Gender Reveal Ideas

My very best friend is having a little bundle of joy in October and this Sunday I am throwing her a gender reveal party. So I have been pinning away lots of different ideas for how to do the reveal part of the party. In our pinterest world you can find just about anything and getting ideas for everything like this, this, this, this, this, this, this, and this, Just to name a few, so of course I went straight to pinterest to find the perfect way to do her gender reveal. So today I am sharing with you some of my favorite ways to do a gender reveal.

Image

The way I saw this was technically for a wedding but I really like the idea of doing this with different shades of pink or blue. I think this could be really pretty and a fun print to put in the baby's room.


I also really like this idea. I think it would be fun for everyone to shoot these off at the same time, you could get amazing pictures! Plus these poppers are super cute.


This is another thing you could shoot off at each other and take really fun pictures. I think the hardest part about this would be finding enough pink or blue silly string and getting them covered well enough that no one would now what color it was. 


This is a classic idea that lots of people have done but I still really like it. It is simple and not messy so that is nice. Plus it makes for wonderful pictures and it is a fun thing for everyone to watch.


This is a super cute idea also, I like how the put streamers and balloons inside the box so that you definitely knew which gender it was. This is great for pictures and a very unique way to do the reveal. I haven't seen anything like this before and it is a different take on the balloon box idea.

Which gender reveal idea is your favorite? Or do you like something else?

Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!
Serenity Now

No comments:

Post a Comment