Thursday, May 7, 2015

Upholstered Chair Love

As we are moving and getting ready to by a house in the next few months I have been looking at new living room furniture. Now I have this chair that I got at a second hand shop, it needs some TLC. It has wood arms and has been around the block a time or two so its needs a little bit of work on the arms and legs. But I think it could be a gorgeous chair if it is redone and I am looking at these gorgeous chairs for inspiration.


First I love that she left the wood alone on this chair. The only thing she changed was the actual fabric. Second, I love that the fabric on this chair is a feed sack, I think that is such a cool idea and it is neutral. Third, Miss Mustard Seed is amazing and I pretty much love all of her furniture so there's that also.


On the other hand I really like this bold pattern. I think the floral design of this chair is gorgeous and it works really well with the dark wood. Its the perfect contrast, I also like how the fabric on the arms is a different print but its not too much. 


Speaking of contrasting fabric I really like this chair. I'm not sure I am brave enough to do two patterns like this but I really like how they are the same color and they go so well together. I think this is very well done. 


Now this is definitely more my speed. I really like how she has done the pattern on the inside and the solid on the outside. I think this is great and the nail head trim is amazing. I really like this chair and think this is great inspiration for my chair.


The painted wood on this chair is something I'm thinking about, the wood on my chair has been compromised and needs a little rework so I think this is a great option. I really like the color that were chosen on this chair and the gray is wonderful. Also she PAINTED the fabric! I mean how cool is that and is looks awesome!

Which chair is your favorite? Are you bold or boring with your furniture colors?

Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!
Coastal Charm 

2 comments:

  1. I like that second chair with the bold floral pattern! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the print on that chair also Kim! Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete