Friday, May 1, 2015

Fun Friday- Peaks, Pits, Praises, Prayers

This week has been crazy busy at work with the closing of the month and we have been packing up the house every evening to get ready for our move. So things are starting to get a little hectic and we are starting to look like chickens with our heads cut off running around. We are in the middle of all this craziness and one of my really good friends from high school is getting married soon so this weekend we are having a bachelorette party for her. So I'm going to share a few gift ideas that I thought were super fun.


This is such a cool gift idea, I definitely might steal some of the things in this gift for my gift on Saturday! I think this is funny and would definitely be a great gift for a bachelorette party! 


This is hilarious and I have seen this before at a bachelorette party, it was amazing. We all had a great time watching the girl walk through a hotel lobby carrying this bag! 


This is a super fun gift idea and could be used on any bottle of alcohol or wine, this would be a great gift for anyone over age!


Now let me share my Peaks, Pits, Praises, and Prayers for the week.

Peaks- We have gotten SO MUCH done with the packing and getting ready to move out of our house. I'm really proud of all the stuff we have gotten accomplished.

Pits- Our house looks super empty, Remy is really confused, I'm starting to not be able to find things anymore.

Praises- We are so BLESSED to have so many amazing people support us in this crazy life. We have gotten so much love and support and it blows me away. We are beyond blessed and I am so thankful for the support we have in this transition period of our lives.

Prayers- That we don't loose our mind in this crazy transition. We have another week of crazy before we move and Jarr starts finals this week. So prayers that he passes and will still have a job at the end of this.


What are you favorite bachelorette party gift ideas?

Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment