Wednesday, May 27, 2015

WW- Eat, Drink, and Be Married

It's the last week of Wedding Wednesday!!! To catch up on all the other Wedding Wednesday posts you can go to this page. Or you can visit them like this, week 1, week 2, week 3, week 4, week 5, week 6, week 7, week 8, week 9week 10, and week 11. I hope that you have enjoyed all the wedding Wednesday inspiration and that it has helped with you wedding planning.

This week I am talking about a big part of your wedding. The drinks, this can be something that you spend a lot of money on or something that isn't very expensive at all. It all depends on the alcohol and if you decide to serve adult beverages or not. So today I am sharing with you a few different options, a few are adult beverages and some are just different drinks.


I love the way this drink station is set up. I think it looks really cool and the different heights adds to it. I also like how every drink has some kind of fruit or mint leaves floating in it. This adds so much to the drinks and just makes them look really neat. I also like how they have used stones to write the drink type on. I think this is a must, you have to have your drinks labeled! 


This drink looks so pretty and it sound delicious! I really like how they added the lime slice to the glass, that definitely adds a nice touch when you are serving guests.  This is something that could be done to adult or regular beverages and I think everyone would enjoy. 


This drink looks YUMMY! I love kiwi so I was very excited when I saw this drink. This is a watermelon kiwi drink and it looks so good. I really like how you can see all the fruit in the pitcher and it looks like they much have some sliced up for you to put in your drink. That would be a great touch for a party! A bowl of sliced fruit to add to your tea or punch is always nice. 


I love that these drink pitchers are all sitting on a stump. I think that is such a clever idea! I also really like the hanging chalkboard signs. This is a great idea for a big party and would make things super easy to display if you have enough pitchers and stumps! I also think it is so smart to have those little clothes under the spout of the glasses. This always seems to cause some form of mess so that is such a smart idea!


This looks delicious and I love that they put all of the lemons in the top of the pitcher. My only concern about this is little hands and fingers grabbing lemons out of the top. In my family that would definitely be a problem.  I also really like the straws in the background. The recipe for this drink looks super simple and I think anyone could make it. 


I really love the way this drink table is displayed. If I could snatch that stand I would in a heart beat! This is such a unique way to serve drinks and it works perfect in an outdoor setting. Once again I love the fruit in the drinks and I think these all look really yummy! I also like how the pitchers are positions right at the edge of the table so any dripping will just soak up in the ground.


What kind of drink displays do you like to have?


Photobucket

I'm linking up at these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment